• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

US to UK ice

U

uk jamie

Right who can answer this one?
I am impoting a new 2007 Chevrolet Escalade from the U.S to the U.K.
I already know that the Sat-Nav system will not work and the dvd player will only play U.S dvd's.(reginal)
Doe's anyone know of a way of getting it to work by either adding a device or re-chipping or what ever it takes. I am prepared to loose the touch screen function but would hope to have the rest of it working some how
many thanks
U.K Jamie:

Johndm

uk jamie said:
Right who can answer this one?
I am impoting a new 2007 Chevrolet Escalade from the U.S to the U.K.
I already know that the Sat-Nav system will not work and the dvd player will only play U.S dvd's.(reginal)
Doe's anyone know of a way of getting it to work by either adding a device or re-chipping or what ever it takes. I am prepared to loose the touch screen function but would hope to have the rest of it working some how
many thanks
U.K Jamie:

Errrr, the Escalade is made by Cadillac.................Chevrolet's is the Tahoe.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom