• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

US Shows you watch that don't get a thread on AVF?

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Hung, it's really funny No need to explain

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
i gave up on hung, theres a few i watch that have threads but the threads are so dead they may as well not exist- boardwalk empire, house, big bang

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
DVD-Man - You can always create thread for these shows you watch....

Hi Rai,

Yeah, I get you but I've kinda realised that unless the threads turn up before I create them their won't be much interest hence the threads will disappear into AVF obscurity.

If that sounds a little defeatist well it probably is.

Cheers

:)

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Don't think Revenge is GP stuff, it's not The Wire but not ridiculous either.

unique

sounds like the guilty pleasure stuff that you might be embarrassed to start a thread on

mine include ...

Revenge
Pretty Little Liars
Make It Or Break It
Drop Dead Diva
Harry's Law
Being Erica

PLL was okay at first, but i got a bit tired of it althought kept watching. revenge got tired even quicker

harrys law wasn't bad thought, but it's in my B list of shows to watch when there's nothing better to watch, but the second season is better than the first

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
Hmm, Revenge seems interesting and I've been looking for a new show to watch. Will check it out.

ukbootlegs

Prominent Member
PLL was okay at first, but i got a bit tired of it althought kept watching. revenge got tired even quicker

harrys law wasn't bad thought, but it's in my B list of shows to watch when there's nothing better to watch, but the second season is better than the first

I gave up on PLL very quickly into the second series.

Not see any of series 2 of Harry's Law yet, same as you, too much to watch, but I hear it's not going to be renewed for a 3rd series

krish

Distinguished Member
Harry's Law S2 drops any of the quaintness of S1 and it becomes another normal law firm (in a normal office not shoe shop) based law drama dealing with more normal clients and cases ... so no surprise if it's cancelled

gobstopper

Established Member
I've seen occasional mentions of it, but no ongoing threads to speak of.

During a post-op convalescence period in the summer I was introduced to and have become completely hooked on Castle.

The fact that Stana Katic is particularly easy on the eye helps.

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
I've seen occasional mentions of it, but no ongoing threads to speak of.

During a post-op convalescence period in the summer I was introduced to and have become completely hooked on Castle.

The fact that Stana Katic is particularly easy on the eye helps.

Castle is an excellent series :thumbsup:

Ohter mentions that I watch are:

Community (genius program) :D
Burn Notice
Bones
White Collar
Covert Affairs

Again, get mentions but no ongoing threads really

Courtjezter

Distinguished Member
Oh and The Mentalist, also. I wanna discuss the casting of Bradley Whitford with people dammit.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom