US Open 2007

ash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another year, and final slam of the season.

I think FedEx has his title, but the womens is a lot more open.

Sharapova is defending champion!
You then have the Serena and Venus who are amazing on their day!
Then there is Henin, #1 World and #1 seed.
Jankovic, Ivanovic and Vaidisova also in the mix? And Hingish, who knows?

Anyway, Murray, Fed and Henin through 1st Rounds, but Baghdatis is out... suprising really!

Go Timmy! :D

I approve of the red number :devil:

I presume no one else is posting here as tennis revolves around Wimbledon :rolleyes:

Hi Ash :hiya:

I started a tennis thread here once and realised very quickly that people into home cinema on the whole don't seem to like tennis :rotfl: Digital Spy is different tho.

Murray came through in 5 sets tonight. I think it's good that he was tested in a 5 setter.

That's great...

Was she wearing the same outfit or a 2nd one of the same design?

Signed
Got his priorities straight :devil:

Same outfit :p In 51 minutes as well!!!

Did anyone see FedEx's top! Stylish or what?

_44086265_federer270.jpg
Federer ditched his daytime blue for night-time black​

"It's something special. I thought it was a cool mix with a kind of tuxedo look, all black. Why not? Especially at night. In New York you can do such a thing."
Roger Federer explains the fashion concept behind the little black number he wore for his evening game.

"It's something special. I thought it was a cool mix with a kind of tuxedo look, all black. Why not? Especially at night. In New York you can do such a thing."
Roger Federer explains the fashion concept behind the little black number he wore for his evening game.

Perhaps he can explain the fashion concept behind the gold RF letters on his trainers?

Oh I hope he doesn't turn into David Beckham :rolleyes:

:p

Nah, RF is #1 Sportsman in the world IMHO!
I am sure he doesn't decide what he wears, Nike just tell him what to wear.

Don't diss Federer please, he will never turn into Beckham! If he was to, he would've ditched his girl for some model by now.

And Henmans out!

:p

Nah, RF is #1 Sportsman in the world IMHO!
I am sure he doesn't decide what he wears, Nike just tell him what to wear.

Don't diss Federer please, he will never turn into Beckham! If he was to, he would've ditched his girl for some model by now.

And Henmans out!

On one of the wimbledon interviews he did say he helped design the coat he wears there so i dont think it is all nike.

Oh and sharapova is first on ashe court :devil:

Well thats one of the main reasons for watching over sharapova is out.

indeed - the fed express rampages on - even when not at his best - it's still miles better than anyone else

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom