• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

US Microsoft Points

UglyChild uk

Ok i posted this in the live forums aswell but think this one is a bit more active and more eyes will see.

Basically does anyone know where i can buy US Microsoft points. I run a US live account for downloads but need to fund some points into it, problem is i cant register a card on there as it makes you put a US address, no problem till the payment goes to get authorised then of course they dont match up. Wondered if anyone knew of any online retailers that supply codes via email or what not.

TIA

Batch

IF you wan them for the video marketplace, then don't bother.

Batch

Ok, not sure about those, but for the video market place UK IP Addresses have been blocked. I got some US points of of ebay, which was a waste as i cant use them.

McNab

Ok, not sure about those, but for the video market place UK IP Addresses have been blocked. I got some US points of of ebay, which was a waste as i cant use them.

Surely you can use them though. If you spend 'em on something with your US account, like arcade games, won't it be available to your main account?

robo989

Banned
Don't bother, MS have been sniffing out UK based people buying US points and signing up for a US account.

They don't ban ya box or anything, but they will close ya phoney account.

UglyChild uk

Yeah you probably could use them on acrade games but you can mostly get them on the UK live anyway. only had the US live account as you often got demos earliers aswell as game updates. Only wanted the points for some stuff on video marketplace if cant use it there not worth it. Wont bother at all.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom