US Machine -vs- UK Machine in Resistance

Mr Ess

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A couple of friends on mine who have got UK machines with UK versions of Resistance: Fall of Man are trying to include me into their online games but we cannot see each other in the buddy lists and when we send each other buddy invites, they come back as "Not found".

At first we thought it was because I had a US version of the game for my US machine so I have bought a UK version of the game and it is still the same.

I have logged into my UK user, using a UK Game and I can see my friends in the main menu but Resistance won't see anyone.

Is my US machine stopping me from seeing my UK friends in Resistance?

yea i think at the moment there are region divisions.

but theres goin to be a new update coming soon, with new maps, which should allow cross region play.

Its region locked. You cant play us machines on uk consoles...

there's an update in may, along with an update to allow us to get the cloven outfit.

at the moment you just have to beat the yanks!

:eek: Ahhh bugger, i have the same problem, firstley i bought the US version of Rfom, but i could'nt see my mates, so i thought if i buy a uk version i should see them, i did'nt realise it is down to the machine, i thought it was down to the software. :suicide:

hopefully you can return the UK Version!

:eek: Ahhh bugger, i have the same problem, firstley i bought the US version of Rfom, but i could'nt see my mates, so i thought if i buy a uk version i should see them, i did'nt realise it is down to the machine, i thought it was down to the software. :suicide:

In most cases it is I believe.

return it. At least try. Sometimes shops are ok.

Just found the receipt from gameplay i thought i had it for at least a fortnight, but i only had it for a week, going in the post tomorrow. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom