US console in UK is a power / plug adapter needed?

E

Emerald

Hi all, Just got back from the US with my new box and now wonder if I need a psu / transforner or will just a normal travel plug adapter do the job. Didn't want to fire it up without checking first and couldn't find this info covered in the forum though I am sure it must be so sorry if the answer to this is obvious and has been covered.

Regards, Emerald

kensutz

Novice Member
Yes you need a transformer unless you already have a European power brick in which you can just swap it around.

D

Deleted member 92943

Hi all, Just got back from the US with my new box and now wonder if I need a psu / transforner or will just a normal travel plug adapter do the job. Didn't want to fire it up without checking first and couldn't find this info covered in the forum though I am sure it must be so sorry if the answer to this is obvious and has been covered.

Regards, Emerald
Where di you get your 360 anf how much did it cost you?

E

Emerald

Thanks for your response i ordered a step down converter from maplin as it is half the price of a Uk ms power brick after finally finding an old relevanty post on this. I bought the premium system at target for $399 with a game.

Regards, Emerald

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom