1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urotsukidoji III - a question?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 6, 2001.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi All,

I've just received "Urotsukidoji III: Return Of The Overfiend" and "Urotsukidoji IV: Inferno Road" on DVD, and I noticed two things:

1) Neither is subtitled, but includes a Japanese audio soundtrack, alongside an English dub. (Such a shame, but...)

2) On "Urotsukidoji III", in small writing on the inside of the cover, it says that: "Note: At the request of both the Japanese and English voice actors, their names have been withheld."

Now, I appreciate the fact that not every actor or voice-over artist would want their real names attached to a controversial Erotic Horror Anime title like the infamous "Urotsukidoji" series, but why withhold your names from Part III, when Parts 1, 2 and 4 all have them?

If anyone knows why this might be, I'd be interested to hear. Also, if anyone knows who the voiceover artists are for Part III, then please reply to this thread. I'm deadly curious to know who these people are now.

Thanks, in advance,

Pooch