Urget help with Skype required

Darkstar_surfer

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I need to make a SKYPE video call tomorrow and have never done so before so tried to test tonight but am having no joy.

I am using two Samsung S4 phones both have downloaded the latest Skype app and paid the £10 subscription.

I can see the contact list but all I can do is invite. When I answer the invite it seems to do nothing.

I have been in to settings on both phones and set as available.

Can some one please help me I urgently need it.

I need to make a SKYPE video call tomorrow and have never done so before so tried to test tonight but am having no joy.

I am using two Samsung S4 phones both have downloaded the latest Skype app and paid the £10 subscription.

I can see the contact list but all I can do is invite. When I answer the invite it seems to do nothing.

I have been in to settings on both phones and set as available.

Can some one please help me I urgently need it.

Have you tried both WiFi and 3G/4G?

I have only tried wifi. I need to get my contact details sorted. Both accounts use the phone numbers to the phones.

Not ideal, but WhatsApp video calls are really good IMO and secure if that's of concern. Just need the App on both phones......worth it as a contingency?

I have been ask to use skype.

Why does my number not show as an active contact on the other phone.

Yes but it just shows as invite.

I invite and all I get is a link to down load the app.

Tried but I just get pushed back to community which I can't post in yet.

Try this

1. Open Skype

2. Go to the contacts tab

3. Click on the header Skype (with an arrow on the right), select Skype from the dropdown list instead of people.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom