Urgent - WTD - R7621706 Schematics

Alaric

Hi There,

In talking with a local shop/friend they have replaced a regulator on my BG808s smps that has died.

I tried it last night and my PJ went into standby fine....however powering up blew the fuse and shorted the regulator again, which hints at another component failing.

I have schematics for the earlier version R7621705 from the service manual downloads i've found....But the correct version would be better.

Anyone got a pdf of it ???

Ta,
Lee

Alaric

Hi Mad,

Seems service packs are the service manual minus a few sections, but plus odds and sods.

99 megs worth of zip files in three archives is fun downloading on a dial up at work - We have an isdn phone line that ironicaly procludes adsl. :boring:

My smps had blown a regulator (bu 2525a) which caused the blown fuse, however replacing those meant i could get standby, but switching fully on, blew them again, so its looking like a dead ic. The R621705 schematics are very similar, but it'll be nice to check when the final file downloads...the doc you want is always in the last and largest file....unless of course if you'd have downloaded that one first :rotfl:

Ta,
Lee

Mad Mr H

Novice Member
Check the servie bulletins on Curts site...........

Some might be about your SMPS - BE CAREFUL - Barco did NOT document all the changes they did.........

Andy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom