Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Urgent TX32LXD52 Opinions

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by RyanK, Oct 11, 2005.

Tags:
  1. RyanK

RyanK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Has anyone got the 52. Is it great or not. I need to order tonight so please leave your comments. thanks

2. Knowsley Road

Knowsley Road

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have had mine about 10 days - could not find the 500 via the retail route. Did not want to buy from the net. Had a Sony TV with great picture. Has taken some time to adjust the picture to my taste but from what I had seen at the many times I have visted Currys etc. the results are very good. In all honesty from what I have seen when visting the shops the picture is as good as I have seen on the 500 and as good as anything else.The qualitydepends on the freeview signal you receive and whether you only use the sky box. The best advice I can give after spending hours looking at TV's is buy what looks good to you as everyone has different tastes in picture quality etc. I think that the 500 has a few extra bells and whistles but I am more than satisfied and probaly saved about £350. Have a Sky + with panny dvd recoder and a panny home cinema system. If I help further let me know.

3. RyanK

RyanK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    thanks for the reply, however i have gone for and ordered the 500.