1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent TX32LXD52 Opinions

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by RyanK, Oct 11, 2005.

1. RyanK

RyanK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Has anyone got the 52. Is it great or not. I need to order tonight so please leave your comments. thanks

2. Knowsley Road

Knowsley Road

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have had mine about 10 days - could not find the 500 via the retail route. Did not want to buy from the net. Had a Sony TV with great picture. Has taken some time to adjust the picture to my taste but from what I had seen at the many times I have visted Currys etc. the results are very good. In all honesty from what I have seen when visting the shops the picture is as good as I have seen on the 500 and as good as anything else.The qualitydepends on the freeview signal you receive and whether you only use the sky box. The best advice I can give after spending hours looking at TV's is buy what looks good to you as everyone has different tastes in picture quality etc. I think that the 500 has a few extra bells and whistles but I am more than satisfied and probaly saved about £350. Have a Sky + with panny dvd recoder and a panny home cinema system. If I help further let me know.

3. RyanK

RyanK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    thanks for the reply, however i have gone for and ordered the 500.