1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent Loewe advice needed

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Tracey, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody got/seen a black Loewe Aconda? I've got the chance of getting one cheap but I've only seen the silver ones in the flesh. I'm assuming the black ones are like the Metz ones with a black glossy finish. which look really nice.

Any opinions on what looks better, silver or black?

2. mo

mo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    yes, it looks very similar to the metz but no back light.
    as opinions go,i thought the red one looks dam good,probably because its rare for a tv or this colour.
    by the way,so that you know,the loewe people told me today,yhat the acconda is no longer made with the Q2400 chasis and will incorporate the new Q2500,which will be the same as the new articos.
    expect them to filter out at the ,or near the end of feb
    from jan 1 all loewe will come will a two warranty as opposed to one
    inital batches of the 40' will be made with the Q2400 and should arrive in the next seven days.

3. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Mo, it doesn't surprise me to hear the the Acondas are being updated that's why I was so desperate to get one, I like the original chassis. Anyway as you can see from my other posts, I bought a black Aconda, ex display model last night and I absolutely love it, I think the black looks quite different too compared to the silver that eveyone has at the moment. I'm really please with it and glad I finally took the plunge, it was worth every penny of £1450.

:)