urgent help with sonyericsson P900.

bad ass

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, yesterday i sat on my sony ericsson p900, and the screen cracked, doh! I have the software but not the data cable.

Anyway the phone isn't important its the contacts on there that is as I have a friend undergoing major heart surgery and also has ttp (if you wanna know what that is google it, its nasty) and I am, apart from his family, the main contact for news etc hence the urgency to get phone numbers. does any one have this phone and guide through the buttons to be able to send the contacts to my new phone or to transfer the contacts to the sim. if that makes sence as the phone is perfect its just the screen that is knackered and can't see a thing.

I got a new w900i today with a new number which is pretty good so far, but again not important as I just need to let people know of my new number.

many thanks Martyn

It will be very difficult if you can't see the screen, and if the touch screen is broke too, it will all have to be done via the jog dial - which could be very hard.

If you have the base station and can connect to the computer, then there is a program called Remote P800 (works with P900 and P910), which lets you operate the phone via a window on the PC which looks just like the phone. See www.mobileways.de
But the problem with this is you need to activate the link on the phone, so it may be difficult to do this if the screen cant be seen ... put possible. But if you can do this, then you're in!

Have you asked on the P900 forum at www.esato.com ? Lots of p900 geeks there!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom