1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent: help needed with Metroid Prime...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by RL123, Mar 25, 2003.

1. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Ok this will probably sound silly but I'm all out of ideas :(

I've just defeated the Incinerator Drone and got the Morph Ball Bomb upgrade. But I can't get out of the next room:confused:

Its the one with a small hole about 2/3 of the way up the wall. I'm guessing you have to jump and then morph but I can't do it. Is this what I'm supposed to do? Or is there something really obvious that I'm missing :D

Edit

Never mind - figured it out eventually :D (ok so I looked for a guide but its the same thing :zonked: )

2. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    remember some of the bits are impassable until you find further upgrades, the gravity suit, space jump boots and morph ball boost seem to come in the most handy.

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I only started playing this yesterday, it is quite tricky. Good game though :smashin:

4. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah. It was the bit directly after the boss though. Not sure if you remember it or not (I'm only 8% into the game) but as soon as you defeat the incinerator drone you need to go back through the tunnel system to continue. Well it was the first part of the tunnel system that I was stuck in.