Urgent help needed setting up LG40LF630V

bobbb

Novice Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me. I cannot get my BT Vision box to link up with the tv. The sound and power buttons only work on the LG remote and the channel changer only works on the BT Vision remote. LG support say they can't be compatible which doesn't help me a great deal. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help me with this query.

What are you wanting to do and what do you mean by "link up"?
Control the BT Vision box with your Tv remote?...or control your Tv with your BT Vision remote?

I actually need the following. I want to restart the whole process as though the TV was brand new. Currently I have the following, LG40LF630V TV, BT VISION including 300 to 500 channels (which I cannot get with the way I've connected it I think) and Yesterday I received my Yamaha SRT 1000 Sound System. I would need what get's plugged in where and then carry out the setup from scratch. The Yamaha remote has a Learn button which is supposed to learn the LG Remote but I'd prefer using the magic remote I bought as an extra for the TV. I hope this isn't asking too much from you and don't want to put you to any trouble, I would appreciate any help that is offered.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom