• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Urgent help needed please Panasonic TXP50C10B 50" Plasma

$lim$hady

Hello all,

I have bought a Panasonic TXP50C10B 50" Plasma TV and its here starting at me but I haven’t open the box yet, I got it with a real good deal, I know its not as good as the X10 but is the main difference HDMI and SDcard?
Should I change it for the TXP42X10B 42” or keep this one….. I am not bothered about the SD and HDMI as long as the PICTURE QUALTY IS DECENT…..
Main usage will be DVD and free view as well as VGA.
(x10 50")is not an option)

So let me know what you think I should do as I don’t want to open the box…

$

rewerb

Main difference between the C10 and X10 is fewer connections (2 HDMI, no VGA), no SD card and no anti-reflective filter. This last one is the one most people grumble about. Is yours in a bright room with windows reflecting in the TV panel??

PQ wise, there is not a lot in it, same panel, same Vreal4, same contrast, blacks, greyscale etc..

$lim$hady

Thanks rewerb,

not too bothered about SD & vga anymore, yes i have windows near by... PQ was my main worry.....

Its all about the ARF.... i will be thinking about this all day:rolleyes:

half of me wants to keep it, the other half is saying get the TXP42X10B 42.

Anyone got the a plasma without ARF, what would you say about you screen...?

S

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom