Urgent Help Needed By 7th November Before Replacement Tosh 36ZP18Q comes

B

BEEKER

I'm on my third 36ZP18Q already and I only bought the set in September. It's had all the problems that have already been discussed but before I get my 4th replacement set can anybody give me the answer to this.....

On picture mode - M the picture is blurry and has poor contrast/colour. If I got to picture mode - 1 everything is fine. Good sharp picture with good colour/contrast. Now there is no difference in settings between mode M and 1 and my other previous 2 sets never did this with the picture mode thing. You couldn't tell the difference between M and 1 on the other sets.

Has anybody got a solution to this or should I just keep going with the replacement set?

Many thanks in advance.

Picture code M is the manual setting you store yourself. If it is blurred you have probably got the sharpness wrong.

Consensus of opinion was to select picture mode 3 first and then adjust this to what you prefer, this then becomes the M setting. Picture mode 3 has some hidden options selected which most people thought gave the best picture overall

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom