1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent Help Needed By 7th November Before Replacement Tosh 36ZP18Q comes

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by BEEKER, Nov 4, 2002.

1. BEEKER

BEEKER

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on my third 36ZP18Q already and I only bought the set in September. It's had all the problems that have already been discussed but before I get my 4th replacement set can anybody give me the answer to this.....

On picture mode - M the picture is blurry and has poor contrast/colour. If I got to picture mode - 1 everything is fine. Good sharp picture with good colour/contrast. Now there is no difference in settings between mode M and 1 and my other previous 2 sets never did this with the picture mode thing. You couldn't tell the difference between M and 1 on the other sets.

Has anybody got a solution to this or should I just keep going with the replacement set?

Many thanks in advance.

2. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Picture code M is the manual setting you store yourself. If it is blurred you have probably got the sharpness wrong.

Consensus of opinion was to select picture mode 3 first and then adjust this to what you prefer, this then becomes the M setting. Picture mode 3 has some hidden options selected which most people thought gave the best picture overall