URGENT expert advise greatly needed

mallymerc

Standard Member
hello folks my problem (nightmare) 3 weeks time we have are first child .I need good advise to a purchase of my first high def camcorder to capture everything from the start .I have a HD TV and was wanting a high def camcorder ,but im lost on which one for my budget of £300 to £350 if i have too ,i would greatly welcome any constructive advise in hope to get the best for my money many thanks Kirsty

Last edited:

axiomprime

The Panasonic SD60 and Sony HDRCX115 have both gone under 300 recently. They're very similar but the sony will do bursts of slo-mo. Either of those and a class4 (or higher) 16gb SD card should keep you happy.

Congratulations on the baby. My first should have turned up today but she's going to take after me and be late.

rob12770

Banned
The Panasonic SD60 and Sony HDRCX115 have both gone under 300 recently. They're very similar but the sony will do bursts of slo-mo. Either of those and a class4 (or higher) 16gb SD card should keep you happy.

Congratulations on the baby. My first should have turned up today but she's going to take after me and be late.
if she is late take her xbox off her..that will teach her:D

Top Bottom