Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Urgent: Acoustimass 5 - compatibility with Walkman

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by santosh_mvs, Sep 3, 2005.

1. santosh_mvs

santosh_mvs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

A day ago, I ordered for a Bose Acoustimass 5 system. I just went through some overiews and specifications and after realising that it would work with any home stereo system, I went ahead and placed an order. I then happened to go through the users' manual and saw that the speaker cables wouldn't fit into a PC output or a walkman (which would have just a stereo audio sockets and not 2 mono sockets). People, any idea of whether i will be able to use it with my PC? Or should i cancel my order? Please reply soon. :lease:
    Thanks a lot.

2. John Watts

John Watts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Hi Santosh,

First of all don't worry, you can use these speakers with any source. I used to own BOSE stuff and im sure i can point you in the right direction.
    But please do me a favour and PM me your phone number and i'll give you a buzz as to type it all would take me an age.
    I hope this helps,
    Regards,
    John.