urgent 20x30 inch poster print needed

shaolin101

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get an 20x30 print before christmas. I ahve a 25meg file that i uploaded to photobox and now realise i need to make a change so wont have the finished version until tomorrow. THey said if i pick special delivery it might get here.

Wondered if anone knew of anywhere more deffininte - that also allows the large file upload.

Thanks

Does anyone know where i can get an 20x30 print before christmas. I ahve a 25meg file that i uploaded to photobox and now realise i need to make a change so wont have the finished version until tomorrow. THey said if i pick special delivery it might get here.

Wondered if anone knew of anywhere more deffininte - that also allows the large file upload.

Thanks

you could try a local asda, costco, tesco, boots,or jessops,i had one done at tesco,s some time back, if i remember right it took about 3 day,s HTH and good luck :smashin:

If you have a local snappysnaps they can do it. Just take your photo along on a CD, some may print it while you wait otherwise it's normally only a couple of hours wait depending on how busy they are

try calling some shopfitter/signage company, if they dont have too much on they can run out a large scale print very quickly. Otherwise snappy snaps do large format printing (but harshly expensive)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom