URC 1480 Total Control Remote Issue

SpicedTea

Novice Member
Hello,

I've been using the voice controlled URC TRC-1480 remote for a few months now. It's used primarily for my Sony OLED 4K TV, Sony Ultra HD Blu Ray player, Marantz SR 6015 Receiver and cable box. It's ok. I don't really use the voice prompts that much because I've found it's usually faster to just manually search for what I'm looking for rather than repeating myself several times. Anyway, my issue is with programing of the remote. It was professionally installed but I got just a quick tutorial regarding the TV, Receiver, Blu Ray functions etc. I'm a collector so I have the Blu Ray player for movies and CDs. I have a large collection and have recently decided to try the USB function on the receiver. Instead of inserting a DVD or CD manually one by one, I can just transfer them to my USB flash drive and select options from there. Genius right! I know. Now, the issue is... now that I've got this really expensive remote that I don't talk into but I can, I cannot figure out how to control this option (USB) from the universal remote. I can however control it from the receiver remote but my whole AV setup is in a different room from the TV and this is not ideal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

logiciel

Hi.
You’re more likely to get answers in the US forum.

kdp99

The answer is probably simply that the installer did not include the usb input when he or she set the remote up. You would need to add it yourself or get the installer to do so. Doubt it’s much effort but to do it yourself you would need ccp the software

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom