1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urban Legend THREE!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Marc, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    aka urban legends: bloody mary

Well the first one was pretty good, and had some gruesome urban legends performed, the second one had an urban legend in the opening scene and then went downhill from there, and the third one.. well, this says it all really..

On a prom-night dare, a trio of high-school friends chant an incantation, unleashing an evil spirit from the past with deadly consequences

2. Blondie

Blondie
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    still one that i'll watch though Marc :eek: must admit thought the first one was pretty good :smashin: 2nd one, not so good, 3rd one you never know :devil:
    PS Marc thanks for the link for the Evil Dead II SE: on order from Play.com £14.99 bargain :smashin:
    PPS Marc seems as though you are a man of horror do you think Zombi 2 will ever see the light of day on a decent R2 :confused: or not :thumbsdow

3. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    i'll probably still watch it too, and knowing how much of a dvd whore i am, i'll probably buy it just to complete the trilogy ;)

i don't think the uk is likely to see a better version of zombi 2 for a while yet (i presume you mean zombie flesh eaters?) since the "extreme" version was brought out after the bbfc became more lenient and was still cut. I picked up a budget edition of ZFE in HMV for £2.99, and looking at the extras, it appears to be the same as the extreme version, but i've no idea if the actual movie is the heavily cut version or the extreme version..

oh yeah, and did you see my bargain thread the other day with a few horror dvds in it? some pretty good buys in there if you haven't already got them :)

4. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21