Urban colours

oneeye

Established Member
Reaction score
Bit of Urban grafitti with a touch of banksy.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Hi Jimbo

As per the competition rules Exif should be available, either embedded in the image or available and easily found via your own personal hosting site, Flickr etc

Alternatively please email me the original at [email protected] to verify your entry :thumbsup:

Thanks

Bit of Urban grafitti with a touch of banksy.

Nice capture Jimbo - don't like the frame though - find it very distracting from the main shot as it's so vivid and a couple of the actual graffiti colours are so vivid as well that the almost look "on top" of the main shot - if that makes sense ?

What PP did you do ?

JIm

Cheers Jim, The idea was to get bright colour including the frame, maybe a tad ott.

PP... Was Basic levels>increase saturation, Then Made a new back ground in bright red> dragged Graffiti pic on top,Then using the eraser and a soft brush click on one corner then hold down the shift key and click another corner ( Gives a strait soft edge ).

Cheers Jim, The idea was to get bright colour including the frame, maybe a tad ott.

PP... Was Basic levels>increase saturation, Then Made a new back ground in bright red> dragged Graffiti pic on top,Then using the eraser and a soft brush click on one corner then hold down the shift key and click another corner ( Gives a strait soft edge ).

Thanks for that - I'm sure I'll find the "framing technique" quite useful :smashin:

Jim

oneeye, the frame is certainly banksyesque. The ones that are not painted over usually have a gawdy frame and perspex cover over them to protect them.

Nice take on the theme, and variation on the graffiti shots that are prominent this month.

oneeye, the frame is certainly banksyesque. The ones that are not painted over usually have a gawdy frame and perspex cover over them to protect them.

Nice take on the theme, and variation on the graffiti shots that are prominent this month.
I was hoping to get something different but nothing turned up, So had to go with what I had.

Original received James :smashin:

Great idea but I don't like the border at all I'm afraid. I find it very off putting. It would only work if there was some blank space between the end of the graffiti and the border (a bit like a mount in a real picture).

" It would only work if there was some blank space between the end of the graffiti and the border (a bit like a mount in a real picture). ",I take it that you mean that way would work for you!:lesson:, Cos actually it works very well for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom