1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ura-Zelda

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by NeoBlade, Nov 14, 2002.

1. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heh, bet you haven't heard of that title for a while ^_^ It seems that finally the enchanced Zelda: OOT and Ura-Zelda will come out on the Gamecube. In japan theres a special pre-order deal going on and the first 100,000 peeps will get their grubby hands on this exclusive disk.

Hopefully there will be a similar promotion in the USA. As of now I'm off to find out where I can pre-order my copy right now...

2. hdrees

hdrees
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can hardly wait to play the missing DD drive levels, where does the path behind the windmill go?????

3. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    lol I can't wait either. From what I know the graphics have been improved upon but the gameplay will be the same. Majora's Mask might make is as well so I'm trying to find a good place to pre-order Zelda to have a chance to own this bonus disk...

4. D39

D39

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't believe they're *giving* them away - I'd quite happily pay for an updated version! Drool...

NeoBlade, please let us know if you find anywhere decent to pre-order from :)

5. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would be well happy to pay for this bonus disk as well! Since there are only 100,000 of these pressed in Japan you can expect a few of these disks to by on ebay for quite a staggering price alright.

I have yet to find a reputable gaming company that will start taking pre-orders on the US version of Zelda... Nothing has been confirmed that this bonus disk promotion will also make it to the USA but the signs are there. Also if there was a US promotion then we might not have Ura-Zelda, but Majoras Mask instead >_<

I guess we'll have to keep on searching the net for more bits of information. Right now I'm green with envy of the japanese gamers who will have this disk >_< If I could read japanaese I would have ordered my copy.. Alas I will wait for the US version.

As for now my attention is also on Metroid Prime. I pre-ordered my copy many months ago and its not too long now before its release...