Upside-down screen?

Lou84

Novice Member
Reaction score
We have an attic room that is partially in the roof eaves so we have sloping walls. Perfect angle for watching tv/film. I'd like to get a projector, and think it's probably best to invest in a screen for the best image quality. Ideally, I'd like a wall mounted one that's as inconspicuous as possible, so white preferably, that I can fit above the curtain rail on the flat wall, and pull the screen up to secure it at the top of the sloped wall.

I can't find any wall mounted pull up screens - is there anything stopping me from buying a wall mounted screen and fixing it 'upside-down'?

Thanks x

Either this is a stupid question because it can't be done, or a stupid question because it can be done...

Normally the weighted bar is at the bottom and used to "stretch" the screen and keep it taught.

If you were to hang this the wrong way you would have two problems. The weighted bar would need to be mounted at either end to stop any rotation of the screen. Secondly there would be a lack of tension in the screen causing possible ripples because the weight would be the wrong place.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom