Uploading a Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzo85

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm newbie at AVforums, but have been debating for about 6-7 years on the danish forum Recordere.dk.

I've just finished a visiting article which will be published very soon on recordere.dk in danish, but I wanted to share it with you, therefore I have translated it and thereby need to know how to upload it.

What to do ? :thumbsup:

Anyone ?

HI.

If you mean load it to this thread,then please simply paste it as you would do with any other,but if you have a different idea in mind please let me know.

HI.

If you mean load it to this thread,then please simply paste it as you would do with any other,but if you have a different idea in mind please let me know.

Thank you.! I did know about this feature, but I had the idea that it could be postet as an article.

I don't know the rules about sending the article to an editor as we do on the danish site and publish it on article site (Fx. Reviews / News)

Thank you again.

You can send it to the appropriate editor as an article and they will consider it for publishing. Dependant upon the content, there are 3 or 4 editors on this site, spread across movie, music, hardware and games reviews, plus news items and public interest.

ping an email to the boss - Stuart Wright in the first instance, along with a copy of the article. He can then decide who should review and edit it, if suitable for publication. You can find his details here: Contact Us

You can attach a PDF of up to 488kB to a post under Manage Attachments.

You can send it to the appropriate editor as an article and they will consider it for publishing. Dependant upon the content, there are 3 or 4 editors on this site, spread across movie, music, hardware and games reviews, plus news items and public interest.

ping an email to the boss - Stuart Wright in the first instance, along with a copy of the article. He can then decide who should review and edit it, if suitable for publication. You can find his details here: Contact Us
Thank you I'll try it right away.!

Any idea what the responce time is for the News team? is there a SLA ?

Closing this now you've uploaded the article.

Not sure what you can add really as there's been plenty of talk/reviews on Gecko's HC already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom