• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

upgrading to sky + and multiroom

atsoc15

Hello all my house currently has a standard sky membership including sports mix (no movies)

Im wanting to upgrade to sky + and get multiroom so i can get sky in my bedroom. However my dad is unwilling to buy a new box for downstairs.

So i have 2 questions.

Will his old box still work with sky +.

Secondly what sort of price should i be looking to pay for an sky+box and installation. Just wanting to see what deals can be made if any.

Thanks in advance

Broadz

Distinguished Member
Will his old box still work with sky +.

Do you mean, can you have a Sky+ box and a standard Sky box on a multiroom subscription? The answer is yes. Don't know what Sky are charging for a Sky+ box with multiroom installation these days - the prices seem to change every other week. In terms of what will it cost subscription-wise - an extra tenner a month on top of what you pay now.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom