Upgrading Sky Offer/Help

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by IanW1977, Aug 6, 2006.

1. IanW1977

IanW1977

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +484
    I have been with SKy for 3 years now but now we want Multiroom.
    Looking at the prices though I was thinking it ain't much more to upgrade to Sky + and have Sky SPorts 1

Is there any offers at the moment or should I call to ask if there are any offers on Sky SPorts now as the season starts in 2 weeks then phone back later in September when Telewest Free TV offer ends (we had 12 months free with Broadband upstairs) Or shall I just wait till September and give them the cancellation speech and ask what special deals can they do ??

2. Phragzy

Phragzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +546
    I just upgraded to Sky+, i called to cancel (didn't want to cancel just wanted to see what they would offer me to stay) basically they gave me the Sky+ box for £49.99 with free installation because i took out multiroom. Good offer i think, annoyed my boss though as he upgraded to sky+ a few weeks ago and he got charged £160 hehe.

3. IanW1977

IanW1977

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +484
    Thats a good offer - Currently it's £49 for Normal Multiroom or if you get Sky + it's £99.