• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

upgrading phone o2 cpw 18 month contract

lovelldr

Established Member
Hi guys.

Just wondering if someone can help me out on this.

I am currently in an 18 month contract with o2 cpw, and I phoned up the other day to ask a few questions, and while i was on the phone, it popped up about upgrades (can't remember whether I asked or the woman prompted). Anyway, turns out that I will be eligable for an upgrade in april iirc, but my 18 month will finish around july time i think.

just wondered where that leaves me in terms of the contract. if i took an upgrade early, would the remaining months of 18 month contract be cancelled and new contract be started (guessing 18 month again?!), or would I have the 18 month of new contract, but 3 month of previous carried over?

Would really like some help with this, as looking to upgrade as soon as, but don't want a load of hassle, lol.

Cheers for all help guys :)

phileastman

Standard Member
The contract will just be automatically extended for 18 months once your current contract ends. They will just give you a new phone which will bind you to stay with them in a couple of months time.

your current contract won't end

hope this helps :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom