1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrading my crossover

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by gover_1, Feb 17, 2005.

1. gover_1

gover_1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    hi, i have a pair of kef 103/3 speakers, with the kube ( handily can take this in and out of the system at the touch of a button depending on what im listening to) anyway, really like these speakers they are perfect for me, and want to keep them, however am looking at ways of making them even better, does anyone know wether it is possible to have a custom crossover made, or have the existing crossover modified in order to make them bi-wreable, as i have seen substantial evidence that bi-amping can make a huge difference, thanks, for any help that anyone may be able to give, mark

2. Astaroth

Astaroth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +117
    it would be physically possible to have a new cross over to replace the existing one however this could be both costly and may significantly change the sound of your speakers such that they are no longer how you love them

3. mikedreado

mikedreado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    Try to get the Kube 200.
    I just did and really it is real fine.
    Or there is the golden flut from JPS Labs (make sure it's for your speakers), but I never testet that one.