Question Upgrading lg55lm760t

D34no1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to upgrade my lg 55lm760t to a 65.

I have been looking at the Samsung ks9000 which was a steal at £1299 but everyone has sold out. Since I come across reviews about the hisense range 65k5510 which I would never usually even look at. But for a £800 panel is it really worth considering or just spend double a branded panel?

I watch a lot of sport and have heard that the motion handling isnt that great or the hisense.

Last edited:
Wait for the KS9000 to be back in stock? Can't be that much of a wait surely? You'll regret not waiting and going for an inferior model!

If you can find a Sony XD93 it's a very similar performer to the KS9000.

Whether the Hisense is worth it for you depends what you intend to use the TV for.

If you are wanting decent HDR quality you won't get that, but for SDR it won't perform far off the Samsung.

I don't think the Hisense has any more complaints about motion than any other tv. Only way to know is to test it yourself. Everyone's different. I just did a search in the owners thread to find someone very happy with it's motion.

The Samsung will have more options in the menu to smooth out motion.

Just beware no tv is perfect and when you buy you join the panel lottery.

As for stock, I really wouldnt be surprised if that's the last of them. The other KS series tv's are selling out too. Can you still find a KS7500?

Yeah be interested to know where from as that's been discontinued according to google. Can't find anywhere that sells the 65" version apart from RGB Direct but that says discontinued.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom