Upgrading from XBox One to Series X

SeanAfc5

Novice Member
I bought the non series X version of Madden 22 for my Xbox one recently. I'm thinking of upgrading to the series X as soon as possible, will i be able to transfer all of my saved data from my one to series X, if i rebuy the game for series X and keep the same login account?

Thanks

iwb100

Distinguished Member
I bought the non series X version of Madden 22 for my Xbox one recently. I'm thinking of upgrading to the series X as soon as possible, will i be able to transfer all of my saved data from my one to series X, if i rebuy the game for series X and keep the same login account?

Thanks
The Series X is designed to be able to just take any game you own and update it to the next gen version via smart delivery. This means everything stays the same including saves etc you are just playing the new version. However it requires the publishers of games to support smart delivery.

Most do. Sadly EA do not.

They have ridiculous paths to upgrade. I think some versions of Madden include free upgrade codes. I assume yours doesn't.

So you'll be stuck buying the new version. As for saves I do not know how EA work that in Madden. I'd assume your save will carry across but can't be certain. All Xbox saves sit in the cloud so should be automatic.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom