1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgraded Ipod Ear Phones To Ether Of These

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by PikPik Carrot, Jun 29, 2005.

1. PikPik Carrot

PikPik Carrot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have ordered a ipod but im thinking about changing the earphones, as i the latest what hifi mag they said the earphones are not dreadful but you'll get more from the mini with a upgrade.

Now i will have a listen to the head phones first but the two pairs i was looking at was the Sony MDR-ED21LP and the Sennheiser MX500, both are sold in argos and both have 5 stars in the what hifi listing.Anyone have these eard phones and has anyone else changed the ipod ear phones ??

2. gerbilly

gerbilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94

I have the Sennheiser PX100 and also the in ear MX500. I tend to use the MX500 far more and I am very pleased with them. They have now released them in white to match your pod. :D

3. PikPik Carrot

PikPik Carrot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you find the MX500's sound better,bass and treble wise, than the ipod earphones? i and do you find them more comfitable than the ipods phones.

4. gerbilly

gerbilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94
    Yes to all of the above. :D

5. PikPik Carrot

PikPik Carrot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: