Question Upgrade??

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Meyrick Man, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Meyrick Man

Meyrick Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    I have a Panasonic 50DX750 which is a great TV but I fancy a slightly larger TV? I've spotted a 58DX802 for £599 and the 58EX750 for £749. Picture wise would these two models be on a par with what I've already got or would I see a very slight improvement? I read quite a few reviews on both models, I've always Panasonic TV's including 3 fantastic plasma's. Or would it be worth upping the budget and going for the Sony 55 model which is just over £1000 at the moment but seems to tick all the boxes. Any thoughts/advice? Thanks in advance

2. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,479
    They will be almost exactly the same outside of differences between one identical TV and the next.

It depends if you are looking to get a TV which is better with HDR or not, if you want a decent HDR TV then the Sony XE9005 is good value. The other models are more on-par PQ wise with your current model and are very good SDR TVs.

Have you considered going for a 65" TV like the Hisense NU8700? Its recently been reduced to near £1000. That won't be any worse than your current model and that way you get a nice boost with screen size.