• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Upgrade speakers to PMC

pavloPL

Established Member
Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading my Dali speakers slowly to PMC Twenty series. I like Dali Zensor range, they are great value for money but I think it is time to go for a next step and after listening to PMC twenty series I love them for a sound quality. I cant afford to do upgrade of all of speakers in one go so would like to go step by step.
First I would like to replace Dali Zensor 7 with PMC Twenty 23 and center speaker with PMC C and later on replace Dali Zensor 1 with PMC Twenty 21.
Do you think it will work, if the sound coherence will be the same mixed with Dali and PMC?
Any suggestions?

Roohster

Distinguished Member
As long as your front three match, you can get away with a different make at the back.

pavloPL

Established Member
Cool, thank you, I will do that then.

dyson2004

Established Member
I have PMC fronts and centre and Dali LCR’s for surrounds and rears. They match really well, not just for films but also when playing surround sound SACD’s. I was going to get PMC’s for the surrounds but I am happy with these now.

pavloPL

Established Member
I have PMC fronts and centre and Dali LCR’s for surrounds and rears. They match really well, not just for films but also when playing surround sound SACD’s. I was going to get PMC’s for the surrounds but I am happy with these now.

Thank you! That is really useful.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom