• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Upgrade Q acoustics 3050

al2813

Established Member
Aftar a lot of trials and errors (and some money lost selling 2nd hand my errors :)), I have a setup that works for me reasonably well.
- Arcam A28
- bluesound node 2
- Q Acoustics 3050

I would like however to do a decent upgrade on the speakers. They do a nice job on acoustic music and jazz, but when the music is more electric they seem to struggle a bit (again I am novice to these type of discussion, can only describe what i hear and feel). What would you recommend in the range of 1000-1500 Euros? Also do you know of a shop that will ship to the continent (belgium) as prices over here seem to be more expensive than in the UK?

al2813

Established Member
I got an opportunity for the Focal Chorus 836V for 1000 EUR in mint condition and and with about one year of warranty left. I listened to them today and the decision was easy. Sold!
After coming back home I saw they have very good reviews on the forum so even better!

Member 778069

Established Member
Looks like you are all sorted on the speaker front but, just for future reference, we’re happy to ship selected items to Belgium.
If this is ever of interest to you please contact us for more details.

Russell – Audible Fidelity

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom