upgrade my Mission 73 speakers and MISSION M3C2

tvdavid

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Helllo
I want to upgrade my mission 73 speakers and looking at the Monitor Audio Silver 6AV12 but might be overkill in my small bedroom or these Concept 40 AV Speakers and an amp with atmos for around £1.5K? I defo want a 12 inch sub as my epos els is now slight humming sound. amp is Yamaha RX-V2065

Depends on size of room as the concept 40s have a large rear bass port and need space. How about the bookshelf equivalent, the silver 50 or concept 20, as you'll be using a sub anyway so don't need the speakers to play full range.

Now seen these have good review

and I use Rotel 01 with these KEFs but I may use the sub for better bass

I may look into bookshelf to.
the hum on the epos else is coming from the back to not the driver.

The SVS package should be solid choice for small bedroom system, but it has the old range subwoofer. I would swap it for the new SB1000 Pro. The price for old was 519£ and new is 549£ so easily worth it! The Prime range has upgrade route for you too if you want to go larger at some point with the Bookshelf, Towers and Centre models. There is also the Prime Elevation speakers for Atmos if you can wall mount them high up on wall below ceiling. Not the smallest though.

I watched Doctor Strange last night I forgot to turn the sub on because of the hum but still had OK bass from the mission M73 but now thinking I defo should get a better size due to this I like these but want to buy with out the sub

I just saw your room picture wow, it looks very tricky. Do you watch the opposite left side tv so the speakers would go on that wall? Hard to place anything optimally in such narrow room. The order should be more like this, but this is not dedicated room for only movies so probably not happening.

From the Forums: DIY Garage Home Cinema Conversion

I think those B&Ws would be too large as if the speakers go on left side wall then they would be basically against wall. Tell me how you imagined your system there.

so wish I could be in a bigger house and I still like the svs sb-1000 for dance & D&B music for the deep bass. and will plug the rotel into the new sub. or a BK one.

Last edited:
The amount of air that comes out of these is insane they replaced my desk fan. Also the bass goes all the way down to 10hz.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom