Question Upgrade my Bose speaker system

ashleybrown

Standard Member
Reaction score
I currently have a Bose AM15 speaker system running off an Onkyo 875 amp. I'd like to upgrade this system to improve overall sound and decrease the size of the existing bass module.

I have recently had a trial of a REL T7 sub and loved the bass however it didn't cross over high enough to match with the bose speakers.

I've been looking at the following systems. Monitor Audio Apex, Anthony Gallo Diva's, Monitor Audio Shadow, B&W M1's and finally Paradigm MilleniaOne. All of which I'd look to partner with a decent sub (BK look favourite at present or REL).

Can anyone receommend anything else or comment on my selections. They need to be wall mounted and wife friendly. Also if anyone could recommend where to demo these products I'd appreciate it as I'm finding them difficult to track down.

Thanks

Ash

I have always been impressed with the sound from the M1s given their small size. That said the Apex range gets a lot of love from members on here but may not be the best pairing with your Onkyo. Try to get a demo and see what you think. That said all the speakers you mention are going to be an improvement over the Bose you currently have.

For wife friendly wall mounters have a look at the Monitor Audio Shadow range of the KEF T Series depending on budget.

Thank you both. Was considering the Kef and MA speakers but want the best sound I can from a compact speaker. Will review both Kef and MA however I think I'll probably get a Rel or BK sub as review favour these units over packaged subs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom