Upgrade from Panasonic TX-50DX802B

Room3

Novice Member
Hi guys,
I’ve moved into a new property and believe this 50 inch to be on the small side (and I’m being greedy).
I’m looking at 65 inch TVs in particular and just want some advice on best TVs for watching mainly sports/films/Netflix? My budget is anywhere between £1000-£1600 maximum and I’m waiting for Black Friday obviously.
I’m really impressed with this Panasonic and will be keeping it elsewhere.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Dodgexander

If its suited to your viewing conditions the LG BX OLED has recently been reduced to £1600.

Room3

Novice Member
Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to reply and the comparison. If you were to game every now and again with Call of Duty style and football games would you expect the entry level OLED to be better than say the Sony Bravia KD65XH9505? I’ve read some issues like your comparison states of OLED burn in but surely the better image of an OLED outweighs this if using rarely for gaming and mainly for as spoken about above? Thanks

Dodgexander

If you don't game that often your risk of getting burn in is low, so in that instance yes the OLED would be the better all-round TV in my opinion.

If you often watch the TV in bright conditions though, or with lights on, you may want to save the money and go for the Sony XH9505 instead.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom