Upgrade from panasonic ex750

martin 39

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My son is looking to buy a tv in the sales for his ps5 is the cx oled his best choice or is the xh9005 a worthy upgrade thanks guys

both tvs are hdmi 2.1 the Sony is cheaper and don't have to worry about burning.
if it were a tv for me I would go with the CX though. but would still be happy with the Sony set.

Im just wondering if the sony will be enough of a upgrade for hdr shame the 9505 isnt 2.1

Screenshot_20201004_212413_com.whatsapp.jpg

Anyone no what the wavey lines are he is getting is it a fault

My son is looking to buy a tv in the sales for his ps5 is the cx oled his best choice or is the xh9005 a worthy upgrade thanks guys

This is worth a watch. Unless your son is a pc gamer go for the best HDR, motion and pq that you can afford and don't worry about 2.1. having seen some demos of the LG CX in HDR game mode it looks amazing.

Just watched this very interesting. I think he will go for the cx with the john lewis warranty against screen burn as they watch a fair few films as well

Would the q80t be a better option than the sony or even the sony xh95 series. Also considering the bx over the cx thinking this should drop at black Friday

Would the q80t be a better option than the sony or even the sony xh95 series. Also considering the bx over the cx thinking this should drop at black Friday
q80 is probably on a par with the XH9005. Q90/95 on a par with the XH95. As always the decision of oled or LCD is the crucial one here. All will be good televisions though.

I keep thinking would it be better to wait and see what gets launched next yr with more 2.1 hopefully available. If the xh95 was 2.1 forvthe price of the 65 that would be the tv i think

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom