Upgrade from BK monolith

illy406

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all. i’m looking at the next step up from a bk monolith plus. i feel it isn’t doing as good as i liked when i first got it. it’s a great sub but i just want more. what do people recommend? i only like porter subs so was looking at SVS PB3000 or PB4000 if it warrants the extra cash over the PB3000?

You may also want to consider the XTZ 12.17 which has two ports, some here recommend it.

hi all. i’m looking at the next step up from a bk monolith plus. i feel it isn’t doing as good as i liked when i first got it. it’s a great sub but i just want more. what do people recommend? i only like porter subs so was looking at SVS PB3000 or PB4000 if it warrants the extra cash over the PB3000?
Out of the two I'd go for the pb 3000, it's not far off the pb 4000 with better upper bass, save the money and buy a second one, or dual pb 2000.

Also check out psa v1510

thanks for the input. a 2nd monolith plus is another option just trying to find out if that’s the right way to go or go bigger power in 1 sub.

At £1700 the Arendal sub3 will give you the performance of a 4000 but for less money, plus they are better with music.
Like BK they only sell direct from the factory so you get a lot more quality and performance for the money.

I'll second the Arendal Sub 3, absolutely awesome subwoofer!! Its big though!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom