• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Updating software for Samsung UE46B7020

E

Extrasmooth

Hi,

I just bought a Samsung UE46B7020WW and it is awesome. Still can't get over it. We watched Dark Knight and got blown away with the quality.

Plugged in my HDD with HD movies and all is bob.

The only think is there are some movies which when played, I get a message saying "audio codec not supported".

I know that it is designed to update new software as and when its available.

Has anyone updated the software to add codecs etc?

How did you do it?

Cheers.

Pugman

Standard Member
Hi there,

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I've been thinking of buying a Samsung UE46B70000 telly, after seeing a demo in Currys.. and was wondering what's the difference between the 70000 and the 7020 model numbers?

Is the 7020 just a neweer model or doesn it have some significant feature that I'm going to regret not having is I end up going for the UE46B7000 ?

Thanks in advance! (and you've just about talked me into parting with my hard earned cash, since you seem so happy with yours :))

Cheers,
John

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom