• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Updating jailbroken iPhone?

RuthlessRemix

Established Member
Right I didn't jailbreak mine it was jailbroken to start with. I have 3.0 but I need 3.0.2 or something like that to run a app I want but don't want to update so is there anyway around this? Like maybe a app that tricks the iPhone into thinking it has a newer firmware or something.

Thanx Jamie.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
i have the same problem running on 3.1.2

just update it mate to the latest update - make sure you have a restore in iTunes and then choose your method of doing the upgrade. plenty of guides to help aswell

Dal

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Search cydia for Firmware 3.1.3. It will spoof different firmware versions so you can download apps that need it :)

Jay Z

Established Member
lol. Well an option could be to download the 3.1.2 ipsw file on your pc and also download blackra1n so that you can jailbreak the 3.1.2 operating firmware and then do what Desmo said above?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom