Updating Firmware for WiFi calling Samsung S7

josswallace

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have a Samsung galaxy S7 Edge that wont support WIFI Calling. I understand from Samsung that the phone was originally suppliesd to Orange France and would have had specific firmware for them.
Is it possible to download a new set of firmware as the currenr version does not support WIFI Caling which I need

I have a Samsung galaxy S7 Edge that wont support WIFI Calling. I understand from Samsung that the phone was originally suppliesd to Orange France and would have had specific firmware for them.
Is it possible to download a new set of firmware as the currenr version does not support WIFI Caling which I need

Have a look at sammobile.com, from what I remember you'll need the BTU firmware.

I want to enable WIFI calling on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
The Odin Downloader page says:-

Caution (2): Downloading the Correct Firmware is very important Step. Example: If you have purchased the Samsung Device from the USA, then you can only flash or install the USA version Firmware, or else you will end up getting the bootloop on the device.

I don't know which country the device came from as I got it on eBay - the guide was in Spanish!
My current version is G930FXXU8ETI2.

The latest version on sammobile is G930FXXU8EUE1.
Will this give me WIFI calling and is it safe to flash?

Thanks

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom