Update 10/21 philips55pus7304/12

espookid

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi I have this tv and recently received the update ,now the TV keeps dropping the wifi connection and when I go to settings it says that the tv is wired and no connection ,I cannot pair it with my phone (Nokia X3) and cannot cast to it .When I try to download from Playstore it shows the TV as as TPM191E ,which is the software number .
I have tried many times to do a hard reset ,this morning I went out for two hours with the TV unplugged ,held the on/off for more than a minute ,replugged it in and waited but it didn't reset at all .Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Hi I have this tv and recently received the update ,now the TV keeps dropping the wifi connection and when I go to settings it says that the tv is wired and no connection ,I cannot pair it with my phone (Nokia X3) and cannot cast to it .When I try to download from Playstore it shows the TV as as TPM191E ,which is the software number .
I have tried many times to do a hard reset ,this morning I went out for two hours with the TV unplugged ,held the on/off for more than a minute ,replugged it in and waited but it didn't reset at all .Any help would be greatly appreciated .
What would happen if you would try to establish a Wifi connection manually once the issue is present?
Does the TV even offer the option "wireless" in the network configuration wizard?
If so, does the TV find any networks at all?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom