Up to 32 inch tv for PS5

x7nofate

Novice Member
Looks like LG have postponed their Oled 42" to early next year.

Thank you for info, I don't think I would manage to wait until next year. In mean time I have found something like Asus ROG but a bit cheaper >>> Amazon product AORUS FV43U 43 uk

x7nofate

Novice Member
I was in the same boat a month ago , looking for a small tv for the man cave
the only "small" tv i could find at the time with all the boxes ticked was the LG nano 86 at 49inch
HDR
Freesync
4k 120hz
low latency mode
couldn't find anything else smaller

having said 49in i was lucky enough to get the 55in version for about £540 on amazon prime day

the picture is nothing like the LG OLED's (blacks could be blacker) !! but for a "gaming" tv it's decent and im happy with it :)
Please could let me know does your TV read *.avi/mp4 movies without any problems? Can you connect pendrive or HDD via USB so your TV can open movies?

sykotik

Distinguished Member
Please could let me know does your TV read *.avi/mp4 movies without any problems? Can you connect pendrive or HDD via USB so your TV can open movies?
Iv never tried, I only have the ps5 and PC connected to it ( to play games )
I will give it ago but may take a few days as I don't have much time at the moment.

x7nofate

Novice Member
I decided to buy LG C1 OLED 48 and have to admit that this tv is unreal. 4k + dolby vision + dolby audio is destroying everything. Image is so good. I'm so happy with this TV

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom