Up (4 Disc Superset) £16.07 (with voucher) PreOrder @ Zavvi

Simba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, I'm a bit confused?! So which voucher did you use to get it for £16.07 and did you also use quidco? Surely, you can't add all those codes :)

EDIT: Nevermind, WICKED10 takes it to £16.07. I wonder if you can combine vouchers as I have a £1 voucher too (and Quidco :))

Last edited:
hmmm i pulled the info off hotukdeals.... thought it would be useful for folk, i never ordered it.

seems to have been pullled from there too now.

Cheers. to clarify, 10% off makes it £16.17 then I used a unique code to get it down to £15.17. I also put it through quidco which may track an additional 3%. Looking forward to this on blu on my V10 :cool:

Cheers. to clarify, 10% off makes it £16.17 then I used a unique code to get it down to £15.17. I also put it through quidco which may track an additional 3%. Looking forward to this on blu on my V10 :cool:

well done hehe i tried using a code but never worked lol

My copy of UP Superset has been despatched from Lovefilm...:thumbsup:

That's over a week early I think...

The Doctor

Yeah, I've just received a despatch notice from Zavvi for this as well. We're either going to get them very early, or they're using the slowest post on earth!

Yep, got one from Zavvi too. Annoyingly I ordered to work address, would be great if some turned up tomorrow, mine would be Monday earliest. Still a week early, nice!

Got mine from thehut this morning :thumbsup:

Mine arrived from Zavvi today too! I wonder if they got the release date mixed up? Either way, I'm pretty pleased to get this a week early, and for just £16 :thumbsup: (though I would have been happy to wait a week for a steelbook if HMV was still doing one :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Could any of you guys who received it please tell me what languages are available on the blu-ray?
Thanks a lot.

Could any of you guys who received it please tell me what languages are available on the blu-ray?
Thanks a lot.

From the sleeve it says:-
DTS 5.1 HD English/French/Dutch
Dolby Digital 5.1 - Belgian/Hungarian/
Dolby 2.0 - Audio description English

Sweet, I'm hot-desking but shall pop back to my office on the way home to pick up mine which should have arrived too :)

EDIT: received, can't wait to fire it up!

Last edited:
Just finished watching this, and i reckon it's the finest bit of animation i've ever seen, the detail and clarity is outstanding.

I sampled a few scenes last night and the quality was fantastic. I'll give it a full run through at the weekend if not before.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom