Untitled goose game

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
The game you were all waiting for has finally arrived surprisingly yesterday. Yes it's untitled goose game.

The reviews for it seem to say it's great but a bit short. Looks like an entertaining few hours though so I may well pick this up and be a bad goose.

Apparently it's 25% off for the first weekend.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Even at 25% off I think it’s a little steep for a game that’s only gonna last a few hours. Does look fun though and my son is asking if we can get it.

vinvader

Even at 25% off I think it’s a little steep for a game that’s only gonna last a few hours. Does look fun though and my son is asking if we can get it.

I always compare them to a few drinks at a pub or a cinema ticket, I think these Indie games offer much better value. I've only had a very quick go but I really liked what I played, it's really fun.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I always compare them to a few drinks at a pub or a cinema ticket, I think these Indie games offer much better value. I've only had a very quick go but I really liked what I played, it's really fun.
I suppose it is in line with the cost of a cinema ticket. I caved and bought for my son already. He’s loving it although already googling walkthroughs 😂

Tooms

I bought this and have enjoyed wandering around terrorising the gardener. Its a great game for picking up when you have a spare few minutes, then realising you have ignored the kids for hours and the house in on fire as you left food in the oven !!!

Bossk128

I've enjoyed my first few games also. The nephews also enjoyed it!

But zelda is sucking up my time at the moment.

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Been having lots of fun being a naughty goose yesterday and today... a very gentle game but lots of fun and a nice level of problem solving. A nice change from Overcooked or Mario Kart :)