Until Dawn, worth it?

painkiller

Novice Member
Hi,
I have had a ps4 before twice actually but sold my last one about june time before the release of until dawn as games are too limited and finished them all. I was awaiting until dawn to come out but I am not sure if its worth buying another PS4 just to play it. At the moment only game I want to play on there other than the future release of FF7 remake. I also have my xbox one, 360, ps3, psp go, gaming pc, gaming laptop so there are not that many games exclusive to the PS4 that I can't get elsewhere. I love my horror games and UT does look like it may be fun but is it worth spending to get another ps4 just for that?

It would not be so bad if PS4 allowed you to play your downloads from ps one -ps3 i.e resident evil 1-4, final fantasy etc, sure as anything Im not paying for them again or to rent them at stupid prices.
Thank you

ron swanson

I've played it and enjoyed it, however I wouldn't buy a PS4 just to play it.
It's more of an interactive movie than a game and can be completed in a few hours, there are collectibles to encourage multiple play throughs but once was enough for me.

Think of it along the lines of Heavy Rain.

painkiller

Novice Member
I've played it and enjoyed it, however I wouldn't buy a PS4 just to play it.
It's more of an interactive movie than a game and can be completed in a few hours, there are collectibles to encourage multiple play throughs but once was enough for me.

Think of it along the lines of Heavy Rain.
Thank you, I loved heavy rain and beyond two souls was another good one. I did hear that it was only a short game once through but worth a replay, do you think you would replay it?. Shame you cant just rent a ps4 really.

NMF

You can replay any chapter so you do not have to go through the whole game again.
We played this over Christmas and i would give it 8/10.
Not worth buying a ps4 for this game on it's own.

rb5201

I didn't enjoy this game as much as others. Felt there was too much watching the action unfold and not enough actual gaming.
Played it through to the end just to see how it ended but no replay value for me.
Maybe worth picking up cheap second hand but not good enough to buy console for what would be about 5 hours of gaming.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom