Unravel

This looks exactly my type of game. Will have to give it a go on EA access. If it plays as good as it looks then I'm sure it'll be great

£7.74 from South Africa. I'll give the trial a whirl first though.

Played the first level. I really like it. Very relaxing in tone though I suspect it could get frustrating at times. Looks beautiful and plays really nicely.

Finished the trial and really enjoyed it. Will pick it up for sure at some point. Got too many little games to finish off before buying another.

Gave this a go last night, really enjoyed it but then i got stuck on the see saw puzzle. Was very tired though!

I can't see the game on EA Access. Where will it be?

Forget it. .found it in the store. Thanks

Why pick it up on someone else's opinion when you've played it and enjoyed it yourself?

Just quality control really. The first two levels were alright but what about the rest of the game? You never know there could be dull challenges, annoying bugs, game breaking glitches or the following levels could just be a cakewalk.

I don't really know if that will be the case with this game but cyphering info outof reviews will help me decide if it's worthy of a day one purchase or wait on a sale or even EA's vault.

Wow that's the most sensible post I've ever made.

I got bored of it quickly i think that repetitive Celtic cult music might of been something to do with it. Although i didn't play past the sea level as it did get frustrating drowning all the time. I will wait and see though as its only £14.99 so not going to break the bank.

After reading into some reviews I think i hold off purchasing Unravel. Very nice looking but gameplay wise nothing essential even for a platformer fanboy.

I am much more looking forward to the Ori and the blind forest DLC.

Early days but I'm enjoying it.

After Witcher 3, Elite and Fallout 4, a nice self-contained 5 hour game will be most welcome! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom