• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

unlocking the 3GS

daz990

Guy's please help.

I am loosing the will to live here. can't seem to get it to unlock.

I upgraded baseband to Ipad then using redsnow downgraded now phone stuck in "activation required" but itunes can't read it.

does anyone have any ideas re unlocking? the jailbreak was easy but it really is testing me!!!

kildair

Standard Member
Hi All,
Please help....6hrs later and no joy
I have upgraded my tethered (blackra1n) 3GS to 5.1.1 and jailbreaked it with absinthe2.0.4.
It works fine when I out in the original carrier (Orange) sim card but when i put a sim card from another carrier (overseas) it does not get recognised. I have tried going to carrier settings and when I do anything, the carrier tab disappears!!!
what is going on?
pls pls help

daz990

kildair said:
Hi All,
Please help....6hrs later and no joy
I have upgraded my tethered (blackra1n) 3GS to 5.1.1 and jailbreaked it with absinthe2.0.4.
It works fine when I out in the original carrier (Orange) sim card but when i put a sim card from another carrier (overseas) it does not get recognised. I have tried going to carrier settings and when I do anything, the carrier tab disappears!!!
what is going on?
pls pls help

Dud you just hijack my thread???

kildair

Standard Member
sorry...no offence meant...also seemed to be losing will to live.
Say the bit about the band width which seems to be a problem for me as well.
anyway..no hijacking meant...just seemed like a similar problem

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom